Experience and knowledge to provide the highest standard of care
Southwell Court is a centre of excellence that cares for the many needs within the local community, yet individualised and homely domesticated environments. Margaret Hemstock is the Home Manager. Margaret is a highly experienced local Manager and brings with her the vast knowledge on how to meet the various needs of the elderly.
We are proud to own and run such a unique care home. A place where people who have given so much to society over their lifetime can call home and be properly looked after.
Our Customer Charter
• Be polite and efficient when you contact us
• Provide to you fair access to all our services in a way that meets your needs
• Ensure that our staff are suitably qualified to provide a service to you
• Provide our staff with identity badges
We promise to:
• Continue to improve our service to you by listening to your concerns
• Respond to your compliments and complaints positively and learn from our mistakes
• Clearly explain our complaints procedure and follow it, keeping you informed of the progress of your complaint
• To be the preferred provider of quality residential and residential dementia care
• To provide excellent care for all our service users by meeting their needs, respecting their rights and individuality
• To have appropriately trained and motivated team of carers and support staff
• To exceed all regulatory requirements
• To be at the forefront of developments in care sector
Don't hold back your feedback
We are committed to providing a high standard of service to you and all our customers. Occasionally we may not live up to our promises. If this happens, we want to hear from you.
Letting us know when you are unhappy with the service you experience gives us the opportunity to put matters right for you and to improve our service in the future for everybody.
Our staff are the best placed to receive your complaint and to work with you to resolve it. You can share your concerns with them in person, by phone, by letter or e-mail.
Alternatively you can contact our Head Office at:
16 Lodge Road,
Contacting us by e-mail:
We usually reply to your e-mail address but there may be occasions when we need to do so by post, for example when we need to refer to confidential information or enclose copies of important documents.